I think the next time I make this recipe I'll use those Mini Sweet Peppers that come in Red, Yellow and Orange - no Green.
These Peppers are so much much better tasting, in my opinion, than those "full sized" Peppers.
When I bring these home from the green grocer and have them sitting on the kitchen counter ready to be put away in the `fridge, he'll open up the bag and start snacking on them!
mini sweet peppers.jpg

I think the Green coming from the Jalapenos should be enough ... don'tcha think?

I think the next time I make this recipe I'll use those Mini Sweet Peppers that come in Red, Yellow and Orange - no Green.
These Peppers are so much much better tasting, in my opinion, than those "full sized" Peppers.
When I bring these home from the green grocer and have them sitting on the kitchen counter ready to be put away in the `fridge, he'll open up the bag and start snacking on them!
View attachment 88698
I think the Green coming from the Jalapenos should be enough ... don'tcha think?
Yes! I use those regularly. Less seeds snd pith, too.

karadekoolaid and JAS_OH1 when I make the next batch for that Neighborhood Gal, I'll try it with the Mini Sweets and report back.
This last batch I made, wound up making the promised 6 half pints as well 2 four ounce jars that I gifted to another Gal Pal, she was in heaven!

Back
Top Bottom