How is the corona virus affecting you?

We now have five "tiers" in Scotland, as opposed to the three they have in England. Wales seems to have had the right idea in imposing a "circuit breaker" lockdown, with only essential shops open. This is something that many scientists were urging more than a month ago.

The English version, announced by Bozo himself, was quickly dubbed "Tiers of a Clown."

Just listened to news, looks like Lombardy - and the city of Milan particularly is closer to another total lockdown..
I’m feeling so under the weather right now. WTF!
It even made the news here, saying there was some protesting going on, and not all of it peaceful. Stay safe!

It's sickening!! You can go anywhere because of this!!! 😡

I'm sorry you are unhappy with the restrictions. I know it's not ideal but it won't last forever. Eventually, they will open the country back up and we will be able to travel freely without worry. We just have to make it through the meantime. :happy:

Hang in there, Shermie! By all indications, we're past the halfway point to a vaccine, and things being back to a more normal way. This time next year, hopefully, we'll all be vaccinated, paying the airlines way too much to fly somewhere, and looking back at 2020 as just a bad memory.

We missed a big 30th anniversary trip, birthdays and family get-togethers, a winter break, and looks like a lot of 2021 is going to be a wash as well. It's just something to get through. Time marches on, so we'll come out the other side whether we like it or not.

Just keep your chin up, every day is one day closer. We'll all get there. :)

Good news! The pandemic is over. Woohoo! Open the bars! Burn your masks! Go hug some strangers!

(CNN) - The White House included ending the coronavirus pandemic on a list of the Trump administration's science and technology accomplishments, despite nearly half a million Americans tested positive for Covid-19 in just the last week.

A White House Office of Science and Technology Policy news release made the claim in announcing a document highlighting the administration's science and technology achievements over the past four years.

"Highlights include: ENDING THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC," the news release sent to reporters read. "From the outset of the COVID-19 pandemic, the Administration has taken decisive actions to engage scientists and health professionals in academia, industry, and government to understand, treat, and defeat the disease."

The news release comes as the country reports the largest number of daily cases seen to date. The seven-day average of daily new cases reached an all-time high of 68,767 on Sunday, according to data from Johns Hopkins University. The previous record of 67,293 was set July 22.

CD

It's sickening!! You can't go anywhere because of this!!! 😡
Shermie mate, you don't want to catch Covid. It nearly killed my mate.Last year on the beach with us sharing a pizza.He caught it when they returned to Oslo Noway, he is a very tough guy look what it did to him.

Be safe thats an order!

Restaurants and bars and clubs etc are to remain closed until next year here. We can only order take out until further notice. The only exception for now are hotels, but they may be closed after next weeks press conference.

It's gonna be a pretty austere December going by the predictions. I'm just prepping to make it comfortable at home.

I was supposed to go to New York on Thanksgiving, but it's been canceled because of covid-19!!!! 😡

I'm sorry for you. I hope you can get a refund?

Our holiday (in the Netherlands itself) also hangs in the balance, it would be in about two weeks but next weeks press conference will determine whether we get a full lockdown.

Back
Top Bottom