How is the corona virus affecting you?

My sister has advised me to wait on my second booster. There is a new one coming out "soon" that will include Omicron.

CD

It's like having a cold, not flu. There is no question of going to hospital.
Glad to hear you are not doing so bad!

My nephew (30) and his fiance (32) both had it a few weeks ago and they were flat on their butts in bed for 2 weeks, and they were both 2x vaxxed, though not boosted. She recovered a little faster than he did and was able to go back to work as soon as she tested negative. He was exhausted and had severe mind-fog for a lot longer. And he is ex-Marine and still in very good physical condition.

Well, my dad has covid and pneumonia. So far, mild symptoms. He's not in the hospital at this point. He's in isolation at the rehab center at his seniors community. He is in rehab after leaving the hospital for a subdural hematoma from a fall where he hit his head.

What else can happen?

CD

Well, my dad has covid and pneumonia. So far, mild symptoms. He's not in the hospital at this point. He's in isolation at the rehab center at his seniors community. He is in rehab after leaving the hospital for a subdural hematoma from a fall where he hit his head.

What else can happen?

CD
Very sorry to hear this :hug:

My brother just let us know he has covid. He’s really upset, as he’s careful to the point of being paranoid, and because of other health issues (liver & kidney), he can’t take Paxlovid, so he’s got to ride it out.

He’s also our parents’ main caregiver, but this morning, when he told us, he said, “I’m not going to be able to get out to see Mom or Dad for a few days. I’m sure going to miss Red.”

Red is their dog. My brother loves dogs more than he loves people.

Back
Top Bottom