How is the corona virus affecting you?

Ciao,

This interesting report from BBC.
The shop where you can still buy huge bags of pasta

Wholesalers are used to selling in bulk to restaurants. But as that trade disappears after the coronavirus lockdown, they are opening their doors to members of the public keen to stock up on the basics.
Business correspondent Emma Simpson reports from a warehouse in Harlow that is among a number opening their doors to the public.

The shop where you can still buy huge bags of pasta

May be other follow.
Sarana x

Only two deaths here, I'm thinking we will get off light compared to Italy etc??? Murica getting it hard as well according to CNN.
Thoughts with you guys.

Russ

Unfortunately, you can't count on that. It starts small and then multiplies exponentially. The history has been that it goes from a few cases to dozens to hundreds then thousands. Don't be complacent because you only have a few now. Those people that have been confirmed to have it have been potentially infecting everyone they came in contact with for up to the past 2 weeks.

Unfortunately, you can't count on that. It starts small and then multiplies exponentially. The history has been that it goes from a few cases to dozens to hundreds then thousands. Don't be complacent because you only have a few now. Those people that have been confirmed to have it have been potentially infecting everyone they came in contact with for up to the past 2 weeks.

Hopefully we shut our borders in time??

Russ

Not just your borders
One person could have infected dozens prior to showing symptoms. On and on and on
Exponential spread.
A couple of weeks ago the cases in Louisiana were centered around the NOLA area. All over the state. Very high death rate.

National Guard Doctors, Nurses and Medics have been sent to NOLA to support hospital staffs. The same with members of the USNR.
I wish I were still in the USNR. I could at least work in the processing center . I did that after 9/11. I felt that I was at least doing SOMETHING

National Guard Doctors, Nurses and Medics have been sent to NOLA to support hospital staffs. The same with members of the USNR.
I wish I were still in the USNR. I could at least work in the processing center . I did that after 9/11. I felt that I was at least doing SOMETHING

9/11 must have been so hard on you, unbelievable events!!!

Russ

Ciao Bella,
How you doing? Better I hope.

Sarana x

Still coughing and a little short of breath at night , not surprising after having lung embolisms recently too.

But otherwise OK and my husband is fine now, he's been symptom free for five days . His birthday is today, I ordered a beautiful strawberry tart from the bakery and will make sushi for him myself today. It's his favorite food so I thought it's the best way to celebrate given the circumstances. We'll also play some board games as he loves them.

Still coughing and a little short of breath at night , not surprising after having lung embolisms recently too.

But otherwise OK and my husband is fine now, he's been symptom free for five days . His birthday is today, I ordered a beautiful strawberry tart from the bakery and will make sushi for him myself today. It's his favorite food so I thought it's the best way to celebrate given the circumstances. We'll also play some board games as he loves them.
Ciao Bella,

I pleased you both get better. Please give my wish for happy birthday to your husband.
Sarana x

Back
Top Bottom