How is the corona virus affecting you?

The boys mom insists on getting the boys despite her being sick ( and them too) so she's picking them up by car tonight as nobody is yet banned from driving or anything. We told her she's being irresponsible but she won't be told otherwise and the boys are wanting to go just as much because she spoils them more than we do.

But it's ok for us, if she wants two angry gremlins in lockdown I can't say we'll be sorry about it.

Um, the 20-year old is not a "boy." He's a man. He can do whatever he wants. The fact that he want's to go home to his mommy is a good indication that he is spoiled.

CD

Sports teams are slowly cancelling all games, our teams in ozzy staying there in the mean time. Horse racing still,going on just no people allowed on track except trainers and jockeys etc. this is going to be massive.

Russ

Sports teams are slowly cancelling all games, our teams in ozzy staying there in the mean time. Horse racing still,going on just no people allowed on track except trainers and jockeys etc. this is going to be massive.

Russ

The cancelled "March Madness" here. That's huge. Last year the NCAA made $933-Million. Then there is hotels, airfares, dining and other travel revenues. Who knows what the gambling industry is going to lose.

CD

CD

The cancelled "March Madness" here. That's huge. Last year the NCAA made $933-Million list from that tournament. Then there are hotels, airfares, dining and other travel revenues. Who knows what the gambling industry is going to lose.

CD

CD

The cancelled "March Madness" here. That's huge. Last year the NCAA made $933-Million. Then there is hotels, airfares, dining and other travel revenues. Who knows what the gambling industry is going to lose.

CD

CD

My son was a parent helper at his daughters school camp last week. He was telling me this camp place (living springs) is booked out for the next two years 7 days a week. He was talking to one of the bosses there that ran the place, he said the phone hasn't stopped with cancellations, people will lose their jobs real soon. Nz is known for : rugby racing and beer. We will be hit real hard. The world will be hit hard. Me, I'm not bothered.

Russ

Um, the 20-year old is not a "boy." He's a man. He can do whatever he wants. The fact that he want's to go home to his mommy is a good indication that he is spoiled.

CD

He is a boy because he's developmentally delayed due to severe autism. His development is of a 12 year old.

I have already written about that on here numerous times. Don't tell me who he is if you don't know the situation.

He is a boy because he's developmentally delayed due to severe autism. His development is of a 12 year old.

I have already written about that on here numerous times. Don't tell me who he is if you don't know the situation.

I'm caseydog didnt know that, I also didn't know that. I understand the needs of someone mentally challenged.

Russ

I think we should be ok as from what I understand the virus can't survive in higher temperatures.

I read that any temperature above 75°C should kill the virus. Our daytime temperatures are currently around 39°C but new cases are still being reported. As of Sunday (15th), the number of confirmed Covid-19 cases has risen to 114 of whom 35 have been discharged after recovery, 78 are under medical care, and one death. The population of Thailand is around 70,000,000.

There were no eggs at Kroger today. That, and there were only a few gallons of milk left. Take away my toilet paper, but don’t take away my eggs. Bastards.

And by the way, are these hoarders out of their minds? Where are they going to refrigerate all that? Are they doing it just to p.i.s.s. me off?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

My original word choice was censored, and replaced by the word Mickey. As hilarious as this is, I wanted to get the point across properly. I thought the censorship was that it would replace the word with all asterisks. And, is that word really on that level? I figured it’s on the same level as the word bastards, but that showed up with no issue.

Besides, “Mickey me off” sounds much more obscene than what I wrote.

Last edited:
Ciao a tutti,
I sorry to inform my husband Ray is now sick, I wake 3 am he was sweaty and with nasty coughing he has high fever. I call 111 and they say keep inside they say if he get worse call ambulance. I have give Ray Paracetamol for the fever. He sleeps now. I very afraid now I know I have it. Ray is fit and healthy I am not, I feel OK so far but how long. I will make Ray breakfast when he wake.
I fight with MS each day but Ray is my husband so I will care for him. I have called my children and say stay away Maria was crying. We have plenty food and a good medicine chest, I am in lot of pain today so it will be difficult. I may be only little woman but I am Napulitano if I need to crawl to care for my Ray I will he only man I ever love I terrified if I lose him. I trust in God and his mercy I beg he spare us. I will call my priest soon and ask he pray for us.
My second son Antonio say he will bring things if we need, Allessandro say same, Maria is in London and Luca in Napoli, Luca angry he not here I say to him best he is not. I tell them stay away.
We in Gods hand now I accept his choice.
Stay safe everyone, may God hold and protect you all.

Sarana x

As hilarious as this is, I wanted to get the point across properly. I thought the censorship was that it would replace the word with all asterisks. And, is that word really on that level? I figured it’s on the same level as the word bastards, but that showed up with no issue.

Besides, “Mickey me off” sounds much more obscene than what I wrote.

Its automated in the software we use. Nothing we can do about it. Even as a mod. I can't override it. Best way round is to insert an asterisk: 'p*ss' or an exclamation mark in place of 'i': 'p!ss'.

I sorry to inform my husband Ray is now sick,

So sorry to hear this. Its not much consolation but It may not be the virus - it could be ordinary flu. I think there are only 2 known cases in Birmingham at the moment so figures are still low. But whatever it is, you have my best wishes that he recovers swiftly and that you stay safe.

So sorry to hear this. Its not much consolation but It may not be the virus - it could be ordinary flu. I think there are only 2 known cases in Birmingham at the moment so figures are still low. But whatever it is, you have my best wishes that he recovers swiftly and that you stay safe.
Grazie,
I hope it not Corona Ray was no himself last night he did not eat well, I know when Ray is ill he do not eat.
We have 8 now here with Ray and me maybe 10.

Sarana x

Back
Top Bottom