How is the corona virus affecting you?

Saranak - you don't realize it, but you're getting through this. Time always moves forward, no matter how we feel and no matter what we're going through, it has an end, a point when it's over, and you're reaching it. Remember, today, you're one day closer to Ray coming home than you were yesterday, and tomorrow, you'll be one more day closer. Time always moves forward.

I can't even express how disgusted I feel that someone is shouting things like that and throwing things at your window. You've lived there for years, you didn't bring anything. This is a time for offering support, not dog crap. If it continues or gets worse, please let the authorities know. People are scared right now, and it makes them try to find someone to blame.

Besides that, how is your son and his family doing in Naples?

Our cruise in May has officially cancelled. We get to choose between a 100% cash refund now, or 125% applied to a future cruise.

The airlines are being a little craftier. They're not cancelling flights until the last minute, because if they cancel, then they have to offer you you're money back. Instead, they're cancelling most flights now, and rebooking passengers on alternate flights, knowing full well no one's traveling right now. Then they're waiting until the last minute to cancel that one, hoping that travelers will call first. If the traveler calls, the airline will just offer to waive any change fees and give you 100% credit on a future flight. Doing their best to keep the money in-house. 🤫

A friend mentioned this a week ago, her flights cancelled and credit issued. She wanted her money back. Sons company has cancelled all his movements for 3 months.

Russ

Havnt been out but streets are very very quiet. Wife's work mate, who she was sitting on a couch three days ago having a drink, is being tested. This REALLY fs me off, a few days earlier he visited his dad who has the virus. Then went to work and never mentioned it. This guy was a head boy and is not thick. Well he shouldn't be. REALLY!! I'm really angry about people. The guy my wife was with is being tested today. And we were with our grandkids yesterday. So we've gone from 100% safe to poss infected.

Russ

I found that I’m exceptionally conscious of wanting to rub my eyes when I’m in public. I’m sure I did all the time before, but knowing I can’t amplifies things.

But, good news: I found some more of those Hope Stones, as I’ve decided to start calling them.

Thanks, I do hope you all fare well doing the upheaval.

My folks are in their 80's, and unlike some some people their age, they don't give a rat's butt about this whole thing. They're going out every day, eating out, going to Walmart, touching everything, shaking peoples' hands, they don't care at all. :)

Same with my dad, who is 87. He goes to Kroger or some other store everyday. I've tried to talk sense into him, as has my sister, a Registered Nurse (RN) with 38 years of experience (28 years in a hospital).

CD

Grazie, MG Windigo an Reuben,
Is OK this happen when I came here. Just idiot and people scared. I happy to say Luca, Keira and little Carlo are OK, there is plenty food still. Also it seem that new case in Italia are slow down for 4 days I pray to God that is start to end.
Love to you all
Sarana x

Back
Top Bottom