How is the corona virus affecting you?

Well, I have to file something under the “somebody has to ruin it for everybody” category. Only six days after I posted this to a neighborhood app, all the Hope Stones are gone.

No, this doesn’t literally take my hope away. But, it does remind me that there are some bad people out there in the world. These were spread out in at least four different locations, so it wasn’t just some little kid who picked them up and took them.

Last edited:
I currently am coughing, have muscle cramps and slight trouble breathing. Husband is the same.

And I just want to point out that our government considers the following mild symptoms of corona:
Coughing
Coughing mucus
Being short of breath
Headaches
Exhaustion
Muscle or joint pain
Feeling cold
Sore throat

Severe symptoms are:
Fever
Acute respitory distress
Severe trouble breathing

Just posting this list because I had several people tell me it's probably not Corona while the doctors assistant says it likely is and me and my husband have ALL the mild symptoms. Plus it is lasting very long now and one of the issues of Corona is that it takes people a long time to heal from it.

In other news, our prime minister will adress the nation again tonight to tell us how long we will stay in semi lockdown.

Lullabelle hope you get well soon!

Don't rush to conclusions. I have had a persistent couch and mucus overload for over a month. I had some fever when I had the flu in early March. Pneumonia had me short of breath.

I hope it is not Covid-19 that you have. But don't get yourself anxious thinking about it.

CD

Restrictions in place because of the coronavirus have substantially decreased the deaths on the road.

Thailand's daily average is 63 whereas yesterday's total was 10!

One of the many strange aspects of the current times is that a whole army of "minimum wage workers" are now being regarded as heroes. I'm thinking of the supermarket workers, delivery drivers, posties, council refuse workers and the like who have spent most of their lives being largely disregarded. You'd like to think that in happier, future times, these people will be given a little more recognition. The cynic in me says that any such feeling with be ephemeral. I hope I'm wrong.

The Makro here has today announced that their stores will restrict purchases during 06:00 and 08:00 to the elderley and those with special needs. I fit into both those categories, however, there is no mention of the relaxation of the banning of alcohol sales before 11:00.

A dilemma.

Back
Top Bottom