How is the corona virus affecting you?

I think "DIY Home Birth" will be premiering on the Bravo channel next month. :laugh:

You could well be right! I would say I did have DIY births really because there were no interventions from the midwives and I delivered the babies myself. I mean I held them as they emerged and placed them straight onto my tummy. A strategically placed mirror helped. The midwives simply checked that my BP was OK etc. and cut the chord once I had the baby on my tummy.

Sorry - off topic.

Now it's an optional thing for masks. You don't have to wear one in stores & some restaurants if you don't want to. :whistling:

I had to go out today for a drug test for a new job I am getting ready to start. They required masks and hand sanitizer use on entering. When I got done, I had to go to the little store next door to pick something up. No mask requirement. In fact, only 1 employee had a mask on around his neck. They did social distance though, not marked, but nobody got close.

They are easing up since now, some millions of people have been fully vaccinated. Still, there is the possibility of a third shot somewhere down the road. I think that they may implement this as a yearly thing quite similar to the flu shot, where you'd get this once a year to keep the flu at bay. After the 2nd shot, the next day, I felt sick a little, but it went away. :stop:

Last edited:
In England yesterday the vaccination programme was opened to people aged 25 to 29. In the first 24 hours one million people booked appointments. Fantastic news, and with long queues of younger people at pop-up jab centres as well there is clearly no sign of the feared vaccine hesitancy in this country. Quite rightly the senior medical professionals running the UK response are excited.

In England yesterday the vaccination programme was opened to people aged 25 to 29. In the first 24 hours one million people booked appointments. Fantastic news, and with long queues of younger people at pop-up jab centres as well there is clearly no sign of the feared vaccine hesitancy in this country. Quite rightly the senior medical professionals running the UK response are excited.

I don't think fear is a problem among the young here, it is that feeling of invincibility that young people have. We have the same problem getting young adults signed up for health insurance. They figure, "I'm healthy, I don't need health insurance." To them, vaccines and health insurance are for "old people."

CD

I don't think fear is a problem among the young here, it is that feeling of invincibility that young people have. We have the same problem getting young adults signed up for health insurance. They figure, "I'm healthy, I don't need health insurance." To them, vaccines and health insurance are for "old people."

CD
Vaccine hesitancy seems to be a catch all for those who feel it doesn't affect them, those who listen to crap on social media, those who don't trust authority, and those who think they know better: see France for a prime example. Anyway, our younger population appear to get it.

I live in a senior citizens' housing development where the Boston Housing Authority set up two vaccine programs for us to attend & get vaccine shots. So that those who didn't want to go too far to get the shots don't have to. If a third shot is needed, I'm sure that they'll do the same. :whistling:

The vaccine passport will come to effect on June 23d. That means that for events and cultural venues, those that are vaccinated can use an app to gain entry. Those who are not (yet) vaccinated will have to provide proof of a negative recent Covid test.

That means that our yearly festival event in august can come to pass! And it's also my birthday party this year, so looking forward to it!

The vaccine passport will come to effect on June 23d. That means that for events and cultural venues, those that are vaccinated can use an app to gain entry. Those who are not (yet) vaccinated will have to provide proof of a negative recent Covid test.

That means that our yearly festival event in august can come to pass! And it's also my birthday party this year, so looking forward to it!

I hear those vaccine passports, in conjunction with the nano-chips injected with the vaccine will give the government (and Bill Gates) the perfect way to track everything you do. :eek:

The nano-chips also make your body magnetic. :unsure:

CD

I hear those vaccine passports, in conjunction with the nano-chips injected with the vaccine will give the government (and Bill Gates) the perfect way to track everything you do. :eek:

CD
And they dry out your veins. Don't for that! Don't forget the veins! :eek:

CD
I suddenly hear the windows tune every day when I get out of bed, I thought this was normal ?! 🤨🤪

Back
Top Bottom