How often do you eat boiled eggs?

Local time
5:52 AM
Do you eat boiled eggs often? I seldom eat my eggs boiled, but I still do so on a few occasions just to get a change from the norm. My favourite way of doing eggs is either fried or scrambled. I also like omelette. Boiled eggs are okay, but they are not as tasty, in my opinion, as eggs that are fried or scrambled. For one thing, though, a boiled egg may be a healthier option, since no oil or butter is used in the process. That is one of the reasons why I choose to switch from fried or scrambled to boil on some occasions. Whenever I boil my egg, I like it to be thoroughly done. I do not like a boiled egg with any kind of softness in it.

When last have you eaten a boiled egg?

Surprisingly, I eat boiled eggs fairly often. I love to eat them with sriracha hot sauce or tapatio. I'm also a big fan of egg salad sandwiches. I like the texture of a hard boiled egg over the normal scrambled texture. The last time I ate a hard boiled egg was about three days ago.

Not as often as I should because they're delicious and good for you. I was just thinking about them yesterday when looking up recipes. I'll have to make them soon and maybe include them for my husband's lunch.

I don't often eat boiled eggs on their own often but I do add them to spinach salad. Boiled eggs are good for me but they need salt to me and I've tried to take the majority of added salt out of my diet. It's hard enough finding low sodium food items that I don't want to add salt to. I really try not to make items I know I will add salt to. Have you ever thought that boiled eggs on their own leave an unpleasant after taste?

The only time I eat a boiled egg is when it is chopped very small in a salad. I do not like to eat eggs, it is not a go to food for me.

I have a boiled egg for breakfast three or four times a week. My Monday to Friday breakfasts are usually along the lines of a glass of fruit juice, a bowl of muesli and a boiled egg with a slice of wholemeal bread. And a cup of tea, naturally.

Well I do eat them but have not had them in a while. It just feels like everyone prefers them prepared as a omelette or any other way I choose to play around with them.

I do like hard boiled eggs on occasion but it is rarely. I do hard boil them to have an egg salad sandwich for lunch at work. Just to eat a heard boiled egg it would probably only be once every 3-4 months.

I love hard boiled eggs and eat them in some form several times a week. I can eat them as egg salad, deviled eggs, cut in wedges and on a salad, as well as Scotch Eggs, which is a hard boiled egg wrapped in sausage and either fried or baked. I am one of those people who are able to eat them without salt. I also like to include them in my lunch with some vegetable sticks,, carrots, celery, ect,, and some crackers along with a piece of fruit.

Never! I don't eat eggs - I can't stand them!

But I've bene making them for my baby now that she's eating table foods. She loves them...and I know there's lots of nutritional benefits so I'm happy for her to continue enjoying them!

Do you eat boiled eggs often? I seldom eat my eggs boiled, but I still do so on a few occasions just to get a change from the norm. My favourite way of doing eggs is either fried or scrambled. I also like omelette. Boiled eggs are okay, but they are not as tasty, in my opinion, as eggs that are fried or scrambled. For one thing, though, a boiled egg may be a healthier option, since no oil or butter is used in the process. That is one of the reasons why I choose to switch from fried or scrambled to boil on some occasions. Whenever I boil my egg, I like it to be thoroughly done. I do not like a boiled egg with any kind of softness in it.

When last have you eaten a boiled egg?
I don't eat boiled eggs very often, although they are a perfect protein. I sometimes make an egg salad with hard boiled eggs. I would say that I probably eat the most at Easter time when I may have colored some eggs. It is just one of the things that I need to eat more of I guess, as they are relatively low in calories.

I like to eat boiled eggs at least twice a week. Sometimes I eat them with some toast and jam in the mornings. Then there are other times were I eat them as a part of other meals. You can eat it to rice, noodles, and various other dishes that you have.

I always eat boiled eggs twice or thrice a week during breakfast especially when I am in a hurry and I have to leave the house early. This kind of food is like a complete meal already and it is a good source of protein. Sometimes I like scrambled eggs, omelette and egg sandwich and they are also my favorite things of eating an egg.

I often eat boiled eggs ,and I have a liking for pickled eggs ,I should know better but a pickled egg and a bag of crisps is a great snack

Back
Top Bottom