How often do you eat boiled eggs?

The last time I ate one was probably about a year ago. I do like them, I just don't make them much. However, I usually dispose of the yolks, or at least try to re-use them in some way. Hardboiled or runny, yolks freak me out a bit.
That is odd. The whole point of eggs is the yolks! :D

Boiled eggs are a staple for me from time to time. When I'm entertaining, a platter of deviled eggs always come in handy. My mom's meatloaf recipe has a "golden medallion" embedded in it, which is a fancy way of saying she added hid a boiled egg in her meatloaf. From time to time I've experimented with scotch eggs. I have discovered that I prefer the smaller quail eggs for this since I don't end up with a huge portion of sausage to cover the eggs. I would say I have boiled eggs about 3 to 4 times a week? It's mainly a breakfast food or a finger food. We also enjoy it soft boiled with fingers of asparagus. Similar to some of what you guys already suggested.

I don't eat boiled egg much. I eat boiled only when I want to eat something but don't have energy to cook food,or when I have bowl movements.

I turned eggetarian in 2008 and in 2009, I stopped eating eggs too. I have been a vegetarian ever since.

I love boiled eggs, but not as much as scrambled so have that more. If it was more convenient, then I'd probably have boiled egg for breakfast every morning. I don't like the runny version though contrary to popular opinion, I prefer the hard-boiled one.

Always wanted to try pickled egg, but never got around to it unfortunately.

I do not really eat boiled eggs that much, even though i like it. I don't know why.

could anyone teach me how to hard boil an egg, please? :)

I only eat hard boiled eggs, I just don't like them otherwise. I think...2 eggs in 2-3 weeks..or something like that. Not very often anyway.

Back
Top Bottom