Italian Food

Amazing Place! I have read menu and the ingredients and looks authentic recipes. Apart two/three details: garlic bread isn't very Italian, at least we have bruschetta ( toasted bread) with garlic. Original roman Amatriciana isn't with pancetta but is absolutely with pork cheek.. (guanciale)..I haven't saw pasta cacio e pepe - (pasta with pecorino cheese and pepper)..but however they have an interesting menu. I would like to try next time I'll come in UK on May.

You are coming to the UK! :D:okay:

Oops, sorry, fixed it. :D :cool:

20140907_200317.jpg

Hmm, that's interesting that it is considered a skill. It seems less personal than typing out the person's name, and even less than (appropriately) using a nickname/abbreviated term of endearment. Especially with the fact that you read it as talking @ someone, rather than to them.
But, not a problem. I will conform.

Last edited:
Btw, the T shirt in my picture was from one I took at a vendor's table at the San Gennaro festival in NYC's Little Italy a few years ago. I so rarely get to use it; this seemed like a good time. :thankyou:

Actually, I know very little Italian.

Mostly because they're short...

Lol, just kidding. I'll go now.:wacky:

Hmm, that's interesting that it is considered a skill. It seems less personal than typing out the person's name, and even less than (appropriately) using a nickname/abbreviated term of endearment. Especially with the fact that you read it as talking @ someone, rather than to them.
But, not a problem. I will conform.

I know what you mean. Its just a convention on forums (not just here). You don't have to do it - it is just that if you do, the member will be alerted that you have mentioned them. I notice that often members don't realise they have been mentioned and possible interactions are lost. I was being a bit ironic when I wrote 'skill'! :D

Btw, the T shirt in my picture was from one I took at a vendor's table at the San Gennaro festival in NYC's Little Italy a few years ago. I so rarely get to use it; this seemed like a good time. :thankyou:

Actually, I know very little Italian.

Mostly because they're short...

Lol, just kidding. I'll go now.:wacky:
Should I notify Danny DeVito of your post?

Amazing Place! I have read menu and the ingredients and looks authentic recipes. Apart two/three details: garlic bread isn't very Italian, at least we have bruschetta ( toasted bread) with garlic. Original roman Amatriciana isn't with pancetta but is absolutely with pork cheek.. (guanciale)..I haven't saw pasta cacio e pepe - (pasta with pecorino cheese and pepper)..but however they have an interesting menu. I would like to try next time I'll come in UK on May.

It is in the middle of town, a back street, easy to miss. I have never been to Italy so cannot comment on authenticity but it is small and cosy and the food is great. A real gem for something a bit different :okay:

Back
Top Bottom