Italian Food

It is in the middle of town, a back street, easy to miss. I have never been to Italy so cannot comment on authenticity but it is small and cosy and the food is great. A real gem for something a bit different :okay:

As I've already wrote in some last posts, I don't like to eat at Italian restaurant when I'm abroad, but at first glance looking at their website, it has impressed me well! I have taken note. Thank you

As I've already wrote in some last posts, I don't like to eat at Italian restaurant when I'm abroad, but at first glance looking at their website, it has impressed me well! I have taken note. Thank you

I fully understand, when we go abroad we like to try the local cuisine, it can be very inspiring.

I fully understand, when we go abroad we like to try the local cuisine, it can be very inspiring.

Absolutely agree :okay: !
I really don't understand people that go abroad and must eat always and only their origin cuisine....why? What a boring people...I am always so curious and keen like a child when I try different food..and I love for example English breakfast...for us is so odd to eat for breakfast mushrooms, sausage, eggs, beans, toasted bread with butter...I love it! when it' s time to wake up and to go to the breakfast hall in the hotel, I'm the first person :laugh::laugh:!! I take all. Full english breakfast. :hungry::soup::chocegg: I also like yorkshire pudding..and chicken pie...:okay:

Absolutely agree :okay: !
I really don't understand people that go abroad and must eat always and only their origin cuisine....why? What a boring people...I am always so curious and keen like a child when I try different food..and I love for example English breakfast...for us is so odd to eat for breakfast mushrooms, sausage, eggs, beans, toasted bread with butter...I love it! when it' s time to wake up and to go to the breakfast hall in the hotel, I'm the first person :laugh::laugh:!! I take all. Full english breakfast. :hungry::soup::chocegg: I also like yorkshire pudding..and chicken pie...:okay:

:D :okay:

I was brought up on breakfast cereal, toast or porrige, so my first time abroad was a real eye-opener, meat, cheese, salad.. for breakfast?? Now that is what I go for when on holiday, in Thailand we were eating Thai curry and steamed duck dumplings, oh my they were so tasty.

Ossobuco in Italian, Marrowbone in English? I made this typical Italian (milanese) meat dish a few days ago..have you ever eaten it?
IMG-20170328-WA0004.jpg

I love ossobuco. I've made it with pork before, and it was very good but not much marrow. It was more about the meat.

Mirto: myrtle of Sardinia
Mirto.jpg

This is a famous liquor made in Sardegna with myrtle plant berries. The mirto zedda piras in the photo is the most marketed in Italy, but it does not make me crazy (this brought me friends). Personally, I think the best myrtle is home-made because it is free-preservative, it is not treated and above all it has a spicy note.

Italy has given many lovely spirits and beverages to the world..here in Canada, we have Screech..:wink:
screech-bottle-235x8351-235x835.png

Back
Top Bottom