Jubilee Special Edition Foods

That’s an animated projection of HM in the gilded carriage:

That’s quite surreal to me.

She's dead I tell ya, the conspiracies were right :laugh:
It’s one of those things that they’ll look back on 300 years from now and say, “Can you believe they did that?”

It kind of makes me feel like I’m watching Futurama, with Nixon’s head in a jar. Maybe they’re feeling out whether people will accept a hologram as a monarch, instead of Charlie? 😳

It’s one of those things that they’ll look back on 300 years from now and say, “Can you believe they did that?”

It kind of makes me feel like I’m watching Futurama, with Nixon’s head in a jar. Maybe they’re feeling out whether people will accept a hologram as a monarch, instead of Charlie? 😳
Well, anything is better than Charlie.. I hope they skip him and go straight to William. He seems much more reliable, going by the biographies I read.

Maybe, when it comes to the royals - but we have much in common and we are very good mates.

For a holiday?
I think he knows that.

But there is one other thing in which you are polar opposites---gender!

Gender is fluid...
Yes, in this day and age I suspect more so than ever. And even if TR is in touch with his feminine side, I still suspect that physically you are quite different from each other...LOL!

Yeah, I weigh a lot more than she does. :laugh:

Not sure that is true. But then I don't know what I weigh...

Nor strictly on topic (but more so than gender fluidity), these jubilee concoctions have been springing up all over the UK. Its the post box jubilee topper. This one is round the corner from me. Yep - that is supposed to be the Queen and corgi on her left. I think its meant to be the crown in the middle.

Back
Top Bottom