July 4th 2023 Foods

This isn’t the time to say I think of frankfurters as European then? 😂

Frankfurters are actually not the same as hot dogs. Similar, but not the same. First and foremost, real frankfurters are made with pork. The best hot dogs in the US are made with beef, with cheaper ones being a mix of beef, pork, and sometimes chicken (mystery meat).

When you make your trip to the US, get a NYC street cart hot dog, and if you get to Chicago, get a Chicago dog, and tell the vender to "drag it through the garden." :okay:

1689064217734.png

CD

Frankfurters are actually not the same as hot dogs. Similar, but not the same. First and foremost, real frankfurters are made with pork. The best hot dogs in the US are made with beef, with cheaper ones being a mix of beef, pork, and sometimes chicken (mystery meat).

When you make your trip to the US, get a NYC street cart hot dog, and if you get to Chicago, get a Chicago dog, and tell the vender to "drag it through the garden." :okay:

View attachment 102355

CD
I think I’ve been here too long, as I went to post that I thought hmm CD will now say Hot dogs and Franfurters are not the same thing 🤣

Back
Top Bottom