Lifestyle changes

Junkfood ish day yesterday, was completely drained after my visit to the psych. Which is not surprising as I have to delve into my life story to make this therapy work. She's absolutely great though! Very happy to have found her, this lady knows her stuff. I'm certain I can work through my issues with her, so that's great news.

Getting back on track today, plenty to do..

Junkfood ish day yesterday, was completely drained after my visit to the psych. Which is not surprising as I have to delve into my life story to make this therapy work. She's absolutely great though! Very happy to have found her, this lady knows her stuff. I'm certain I can work through my issues with her, so that's great news.

Getting back on track today, plenty to do..
I'm so happy for you to have found the right person for you. That's awesome!

Doing well. I ate a small piece of chicken and had salad yesterday. Drinking plenty of water. Adding a little more time to the exercises each day. The snow is melting and the birds are singing.

How is everybody doing?

You're doing well, I'm glad to hear that!
I just got home after a day's work and I'm so happily tired I don't need anything else.
I've been walking around all day, I just had a Caesar salad for lunch and haven't even touched the bread. I always had my bottle of water with me, which I drank often.
I am exhausted, I think that for dinner I will have something light again like a tomato salad and then I will go to bed early.

Still in bed being lazy, Saturday mood should keep going on all day :laugh:

I’ve just finished to drink the rest of the bottle water I have on my bedside table (it’s a staple by now), I’m going to make coffee, then a walk since the weather looks nice - may I go out still wearing a pigiama? :laugh:

I’ve found a new video about Pilates on youtube and I’ll give it a try to those exercises.

Not sure what I’ll have for lunch but surely something light, maybe fish

Still in bed being lazy, Saturday mood should keep going on all day :laugh:

I’ve just finished to drink the rest of the bottle water I have on my bedside table (it’s a staple by now), I’m going to make coffee, then a walk since the weather looks nice - may I go out stillwearing a pigiama? :laugh:

I’ve found a new video about Pilates on youtube and I’ll give it a try to those exercises.

Not sure what I’ll have for lunch but surely something light, maybe fish
Glad to hear you're relaxing, I hope to catch up with you soon but I'm still pretty low energy. Hope you have a lovely lazy weekend :hug:

As for my goals: I'm still walking every day, which considering my burnout is really an achievement by itself. I often have to force myself to go, but I am going and noticing it's getting a little easier each time.
Two weeks no soda on weekdays now, think it's safe to say I'll be able to make that a habit and not go back to my old ways.

As for my sugar limit, having some difficulty as I am hungry almost all day ; probably because I am eating a lot less calories than am I used to even when eating some sweets. Seeing my RD on monday, going to ask how I am going to keep myself comfortably full without snacking.

Two weeks no soda on weekdays now, think it's safe to say I'll be able to make that a habit and not go back to my old ways.

As for my sugar limit, having some difficulty as I am hungry almost all day ; probably because I am eating a lot less calories than am I used to even when eating some sweets. Seeing my RD on monday, going to ask how I am going to keep myself comfortably full without snacking.

Well done re the soda. That's a great achievement.

I find soup a good way to 'keep full'. If you make it without too much (or any) fat its a pretty low calorie 'snack'. I sometimes make up half chicken stock cube and a splash of unsweetened almond milk in a mug. No-one could pretend its gourmet cooking but its very low calorie and stops hunger pains between meals.

Unsweetened almond milk is a great thing to substitute for milk. It has a fraction of the calories but tastes 'creamy'. Cocoa made with almond milk is good if you want a sweet drink.

Well done re the soda. That's a great achievement.

I find soup a good way to 'keep full'. If you make it without too much (or any) fat its a pretty low calorie 'snack'. I sometimes make up half chicken stock cube and a splash of unsweetened almond milk in a mug. No-one could pretend its gourmet cooking but its very low calorie and stops hunger pains between meals.

Unsweetened almond milk is a great thing to substitute for milk. It has a fraction of the calories but tastes 'creamy'. Cocoa made with almond milk is good if you want a sweet drink.
Thank you, this is a good idea 😊 shall make some soup this week.

As for steps, still hovering around 3000. Not giving up, but moving upward is definitely going to take more than a week.

Back
Top Bottom