Lifestyle changes

Doing okay. My stomach hurts again. I'm pretty sure it's another ulcer. Sigh. I've been trying to rest more but this time of year is hard on my PTSD. I am doing my daily exercises and drinking plenty of water. I'll get through this.

How is everybody doing?

I'm sorry for this, dear. My thoughts with you, hoping the stomach pain will ease soon.

Reactions: mjd
Doing okay. My stomach hurts again. I'm pretty sure it's another ulcer. Sigh. I've been trying to rest more but this time of year is hard on my PTSD. I am doing my daily exercises and drinking plenty of water. I'll get through this.

How is everybody doing?
Sending hugs :hug: your PTSD being triggered probably has a lot to do with it, have you got someone to talk to?

Reactions: mjd
I'm sorry for this, dear. My thoughts with you, hoping the stomach pain will ease soon.
Thanks sweetie. :hug:
Sending hugs :hug: your PTSD being triggered probably has a lot to do with it, have you got someone to talk to?
Thanks sweetie. Yes, I have a great counselor who specializes in PTSD. :hug:

Not much exercises at the moment, but I’ve just got home from a long walk with my dog through the countryside, thus it should be ok. However I’m going to do some pilates exercises later, gentle movements. I’m used to drink lot of water by now, I’ve already drank almost 2 litres, not bad!

I changed a bit my brekky by drinking Kefir latte, no biscuits but only it and a couple of coffee cups.

Lunch has been potatoes with tomatoes and onions, only this. No bread. I’m not craving for it now but I had a little piece of dark chocolate after lunch.

Not much exercises at the moment, but I’ve just got home from a long walk with my dog through the countryside, thus it should be ok. However I’m going to do some pilates exercises later, gentle movements. I’m used to drink lot of water by now, I’ve already drank almost 2 litres, not bad!

I changed a bit my brekky by drinking Kefir latte, no biscuits but only it and a couple of coffee cups.

Lunch has been potatoes with tomatoes and onions, only this. No bread. I’m not craving for it now but I had a little piece of dark chocolate after lunch.

You're doing great my dear, this sounds very healthy and balanced :hug:

Awesome! Keep up the good work! ;-)

Doing okay. Still having pain but I slept a bit better. Planning to have half a chicken breast and salad for dinner. I didn't exercise as much as I had been but hope to get back on that today.

How is everybody doing?
Doing a little bit meh. Sprained my knee.. I mean everytime I try to get back in shape something happens. It's darn frustrating.

I am hypermobile, so I get injured often on top of it all.

Back
Top Bottom