Lifestyle changes

Doing okay. I had another little accident. I remembered to grab my cane this time but I fell anyway because I passed out. It was overnight so I don't know how long I was unconscious. I'm a little sore but I'll survive. Thinking about wrapping myself in bubble wrap. ;-0

How is everybody doing today?

Oh no. How are you now, dear?

Doing okay. I had another little accident. I remembered to grab my cane this time but I fell anyway because I passed out. It was overnight so I don't know how long I was unconscious. I'm a little sore but I'll survive. Thinking about wrapping myself in bubble wrap. ;-0

How is everybody doing today?
Hopefully not too many bruises and bumps?

I'm struggling with myself not to stick my hand in my bag, open the packet of cigarettes, take them out and light one.
Or maybe I should light them all together? :laugh:
Do you usually smoke a lot? I don't smoke but I know so many people that do. I've heard that it's crazy addictive. I tried a cigarette and it didn't do anything. I've tried marijuana. Same thing. My mother drives an hour to a neighboring state to buy them by the carton. :eek:

Just a few. I'll be okay. I'm just glad I didn't hit my face again or bust some discs in my back like I did last year. A fall without the ER is *good* in my book. LOL

How are you doing today?
Running behind, as usual. :laugh:

I did manage my first walk in a week. I enjoyed that, even if it was 41F out. 🌫

And I made it to the farmers' market, which I always intend to do, but rarely actually do. :)

Then back to make breakfast, clean the kitchen, and now I'm having a mid-morning cider while I contemplate going to the grocery store. 🤔 - I need about 10 lbs of cheddar!

Running behind, as usual. :laugh:

I did manage my first walk in a week. I enjoyed that, even if it was 41F out. 🌫

And I made it to the farmers' market, which I always intend to do, but rarely actually do. :)

Then back to make breakfast, clean the kitchen, and now I'm having a mid-morning cider while I contemplate going to the grocery store. 🤔 - I need about 10 lbs of cheddar!
Oh, I love the Farmer's Market! Glad you got in there finally.

What in the world are you gonna do with 10 lbs. of Cheddar? ;-)

I'm okay, thanks for asking. Just a bit bruised and sore.

How are you today, dear?

Oh, I see, I hope not too painful. I hug you, but very delicately :hug:🦋

I'm fine, I went for a walk this morning, about 2 kilometres, the weather was still nice and the temperature perfect. Now it's threatening to rain cats and dogs. I have not done much exercise also because the walk this morning is already an exercise in itself, so I have only dedicated myself to tidying up a few things in the house and making a cake. I'm on my second piece....ok no, third. And I'm struggling with the urge to smoke a cigarette. This damn habit. I'm not a serial smoker, but lately I've been overdoing it a bit. Amazing how I can walk so much without wheezing. Probably I only should keep smoking :laugh:

Oh, I see, I hope not too painful. I hug you, but very delicately :hug:🦋

I'm fine, I went for a walk this morning, about 2 kilometres, the weather was still nice and the temperature perfect. Now it's threatening to rain cats and dogs. I have not done much exercise also because the walk this morning is already an exercise in itself, so I have only dedicated myself to tidying up a few things in the house and making a cake. I'm on my second piece....ok no, third. And I'm struggling with the urge to smoke a cigarette. This damn habit. I'm not a serial smoker, but lately I've been overdoing it a bit. Amazing how I can walk so much without wheezing. Probably I only should keep smoking :laugh:
Thank you for the gentle hugs!

Yes, walking definitely counts. I'm trying to make it to Windigo's numbers but you both have got me beat!

Have you smoked a long time? I've heard that it's harder to quit when you start early.

What kind of cake did you make?

Do you usually smoke a lot? I don't smoke but I know so many people that do. I've heard that it's crazy addictive. I tried a cigarette and it didn't do anything. I've tried marijuana. Same thing. My mother drives an hour to a neighboring state to buy them by the carton. :eek:

Years ago I used to smoke a bit more but I was never a big smoker, at most 8 or 9 a day but never more. I quit for a few years and then started again. I smoke, then I quit, then I smoke, then I quit again. Lately I have found this comfort and even though I never exceed 5 cigarettes a day, I feel the need.
I've never tried anything else, it never interested me. I used to find it so relaxing to have a cigarette after lunch or dinner - even now. But I have to try to quit or slowly decrease again.

Years ago I used to smoke a bit more but I was never a big smoker, at most 8 or 9 a day but never more. I quit for a few years and then started again. I smoke, then I quit, then I smoke, then I quit again. Lately I have found this comfort and even though I never exceed 5 cigarettes a day, I feel the need.
I've never tried anything else, it never interested me. I used to find it so relaxing to have a cigarette after lunch or dinner - even now. But I have to try to quit or slowly decrease again.
I only tried marijuana because my husband said it might help with my chronic pain. I didn't notice any effect.

I think it's common to turn to comforting things when we're stressed. I bet you will have no problem reaching your goal when the time is right! ;-)

Back
Top Bottom