Lifestyle changes

How is everyone doing today?
A little peckish, but understandable. By not snacking, on average I consume 500 calories a day less than I am used to. And that's with bigger meals!
The RD says my focus must be on eating more proteins to be less hungry, so I am working on that becoming a habit.
I have walked every day of this week so far, thats more than my usual. Trying to keep that up.

I'm feeling good but I'm sad that mjd's having a crappy day. Stay focused on nice & funny stuff!

mjd how are you?
Thanks Hemulen and MypinchofItaly.

Sounds like you both are plugging along nicely. ;-)

I'm still not feeling well. I was in the hospital for ten days in late Summer. I'm having another flare-up with my GI problems. I'm completely fasting now because I can't hold anything down.

Thanks for caring. :hug:

I'm still not feeling well. I was in the hospital for ten days in late Summer. I'm having another flare-up with my GI problems. I'm completely fasting now because I can't hold anything down.

I’m sorry to hear that is not a good time for you, I hope it will pass soon and you can enjoy a lots of good days ahead again. We are here when you want 🌸

:hug: Sorry I missed it. Been kinda self absorbed lately sorry. Did you discuss this with your doctor ? It sounds serious to me.

How is everyone doing today?
Good thanks, the weather is sunny and warm. I got out my summer trousers and the fitted:woot:I was emboldened enough to get on the scales with Mrs B watching. I am 1.5 kg heavier than my last weigh in May last year. So I will go on the no carb diet for a few weeks.

I’m sorry to hear that is not a good time for you, I hope it will pass soon and you can enjoy a lots of good days ahead again. We are here when you want 🌸

:hug: Sorry I missed it. Been kinda self absorbed lately sorry. Did you discuss this with your doctor ? It sounds serious to me.
Thank you MypinchofItaly and Windigo. Due to a series of unfortunate events (long boring story) I have some internal injuries that have caused problems with my GI tract. Several years ago they were forced to insert a feeding tube which I had for a few months. That was incredibly painful so I don't want another one.

I am scheduled for another endoscope and colonoscopy in late March but it doesn't really matter because there is permanent damage.

Thank you both for your kindness. :love:

Good thanks, the weather is sunny and warm. I got out my summer trousers and the fitted:woot:I was emboldened enough to get on the scales with Mrs B watching. I am 1.5 kg heavier than my last weigh in May last year. So I will go on the no carb diet for a few weeks.

Glad you are doing well and have a plan. Mrs. B sounds like an awesome lady. ;-)

Back
Top Bottom