The Late Night Gourmet

Home kook
Staff member
Local time
1:54 PM
Website
absolute0cooking.com
6bbc060d-5d36-40bc-921e-a2848bc54d25-jpeg.jpg

Yes, this one is very simple, but I love the way it turned out.

Ingredients

2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
4 chicken breasts, trimmed of skin and fat

Directions

1. Whisk together Worcestershire sauce, oil, and, mustard.

IMG_0643.JPG

2. Place chicken in a zipper bag. Add marinade from Step 1, ensuring an even distribution so all parts of the chicken are covered. Refrigerate for at least an hour.

IMG_0644.JPG

3. Oil the grates of the grill. Wait until very late at night (optional), then fire up the grill. Place chicken breasts on the grill, and cook for 4-6 minutes, basting frequently with remaining marinade. Flip over chicken breast, and cook for 4-6 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165° F (74° C)

IMG_0645.JPG

We've been making three mustard grilled chicken for years. We started out using breasts, but now use thighs. It goes great with melons. Does anyone use Creole mustard?

View attachment 29420

Yes, this one is very simple, but I love the way it turned out.

Ingredients

2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
4 chicken breasts, trimmed of skin and fat

Directions

1. Whisk together Worcestershire sauce, oil, and, mustard.

View attachment 29416

2. Place chicken in a zipper bag. Add marinade from Step 1, ensuring an even distribution so all parts of the chicken are covered. Refrigerate for at least an hour.

View attachment 29417

3. Oil the grates of the grill. Wait until very late at night (optional), then fire up the grill. Place chicken breasts on the grill, and cook for 4-6 minutes, basting frequently with remaining marinade. Flip over chicken breast, and cook for 4-6 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165° F (74° C)

View attachment 29419

I so want to taste this,lol.

Russ

Back
Top Bottom