Ridiculously Expensive Kitchen Appliances!!!!

GadgetGuy

(Formerly Shermie)
Local time
2:17 PM
Name an appliance for your kitchen that is so ridiculously over priced that you wouldn't even THINK about getting it. Yet the makers of these overly-priced things are so crazy to want this kind of money for them!

Now I don't mind modern conveniences in the kitchen, but come on! There IS a limit to how much one would spend to get an appliance that has tons of "bells & whistles" on them!! Or one product or thing that lays claims to outdo the other one!! :ohmy:

Last edited:
Hobart N50-60 Stand Mixer..jpg

This one (made by Hobart) has to be at the top of the list! At list price, it costs well over $2,000! It is adorned by chefs & gourmet cooks alike the world over. It is Hobart's smallest mixer, but it's very powerful.

Some places charge about $1,000 more!! Even though it is a commercial machine, getting one will probably wipe out your bank account!! Even used, it is expensive, which I thought about getting one used from Ebay!

Can't do it! :ohmy:

Last edited:
Still wouldn't get it! Probably takes up too much countertop real estate! I've been cooking pancakes in a frying pan for years! Don't see a reason to stop now. :wink:

Wow. Even if I lucked into Powerball or Lotto, I'd skip these.

The best meals are not usually served on the fanciest equipment!

That is so true!! Case in point; The Ninja Foodi. Not the most expensive thing around, but it helps to revolutionize the way that we cook everyday meals!! :wink:

Last edited:
popcake-machine.jpg

Look at this!!

I used it while staying at one of the hotels after the fire.

It's a real convenience! But I'm not getting it! It costs $3,995!!!! Too fast for me!!! :eek:

You know; Some of these things are so ridiculously overpriced that you really have to laugh at them!!
Seriously?!!!! I mean like who is gonna run right out this instant & get one of them?!! Hah!! :wacky:

Back
Top Bottom