Show me your breakfast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Raw beaten egg with sugar
This is actually a snack that Italian grannies often made to kids
I’ve added a drizzle of coffee

An excellent bleed! And I like all the black pepper and spring onion. :okay:
Thank you (and caseydog)! CD has me on the different-words-for-the-same-thing kick now, and so I must point out, we don't say "spring onion" a lot here (unless it's in relationship to Chinese food 🤷🏻‍♂️).

Here, it's "green onion" if you're down-to-earth, and "scallions" if you're posh.

CD has me on the different-words-for-the-same-thing kick now, and so I must point out, we don't say "spring onion" a lot here (unless it's in relationship to Chinese food 🤷🏻‍♂️).

Here, it's "green onion" if you're down-to-earth, and "scallions" if you're posh.

I tend to grow on people... kinda' like fungus. :D

CD

I tend to grow on people... kinda' like fungus. :D

CD
...and since we were talking about toast a while back, I have to point out that my last few pics with toast have actually been...fried bread. I've finally given into the fact that fried bread is infinitely superior to toast.

Notice the even browning...the crisp, almost crystalline surface, the flavor of the oil & butter permeating the bread...

...and since we were talking about toast a while back, I have to point out that my last few pics with toast have actually been...fried bread. I've finally given into the fact that fried bread is infinitely superior to toast.

Notice the even browning...the crisp, almost crystalline surface, the flavor of the oil & butter permeating the bread...

Oh yeah! And, everybody knows that fried bread is healthier than plain old toast. Fried in butter is healthy, but fried in butter and bacon fat will pretty much guarantee that you live to 100-plus.

Not to mention it tastes %$&#* good.

CD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom