Show me your breakfast

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've posted enough pics of my buttermilk pancakes, so now, you're just going to see the tail end:

Light as a cloud, they were, with heated maple syrup and butter stirred in.

I usually make three pancakes each for us, but because I've got to be a good boy for the next...80 days, I cut it back to one pancake each.

When I sat MrsTasty's plate down and turned to walk back to the kitchen, she said, "Hey...you forgot something."

"What's that?" I replied, thinking I forgot to bring her fork along with it.

"Well...THE REST OF MY DAMN PANCAKES!"

:laugh:

The last of prickly pears, few almonds, a couple of shortbreads and coffee (the second one)

That's spooky - I saw prickly pears for sale at the market this morning. Glad I didn't buy any after getting back and reading the handling warnings. Will try some next week.

They are fabulous fruits, a bit underrated. I’ll keep buying them as long as I’ll keep finding them at supermarket/open air market.
But never ever I’ll touch them with bare hands, I might cry for days. Always pick up them with a fork from the box (I’m supposing nobody will climb directly on the plant to pick them), always peeling them with fork and knife and as soon as peeled, washing the same fork and knife you’ve used before cutting and eating them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom