Show me your breakfast

Status
Not open for further replies.
First breakfast out on the deck this year:

MrsT just ordered some picnic dish covers, so she wanted to try those on for size.

Your food looks good but, I love Mrs. Tasty’s smile and her hair!!! There is something about her that just says “happy” 😀😀
That hair...she's thrilled over it. I've never known her to be happy about it, it's crazy hair.

It did take her 58 years to find a place that specializes in super-frizzy hair, but she's convinced after one visit.

That hair...she's thrilled over it. I've never known her to be happy about it, it's crazy hair.

It did take her 58 years to find a place that specializes in super-frizzy hair, but she's convinced after one visit.
Crazy hair is good.. I would be thrilled over it too, it is a great style on her - mine is a straight as can be ... hair envy over here !!!

I've only made that once, for my family. I want to do a single serving version just for me, because I like it.

CD
The version I made was from a "for two" recipe, and even that, I kept the sauce amounts all the same and just used two eggs, even though it called for four. I could have easily eaten that whole thing myself and probably not even have felt stuffed.

I like the recipe because it uses easy amounts that I can remember.

Today's breakfast with coffee and a banana was a stuffed omelette with french fries.

full.jpg

The omelette was made with heavy whipping cream as I am all out of half n half. It uses red pepper flakes and cilantro mixed in and is stuffed with scallions, Serrano pepper, bacon, habanero salsa and shredded cheese blend. French fries were used as the potatoes as I wasn't ambitious enough to cut up a potato and fry it. I microwave cooked the omelette and the french fries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom