Show me your breakfast

Status
Not open for further replies.
I usually just fold my omelettes in half on the way out of the pan, but I do sometimes fold them in thirds, kind of like a burrito, but that's usually when I have more stuff in them.

I'm quite adept at tossing pancakes given the right pan. I've not managed the double flip although I've tried (but not recently).

I would never even consider attempting to flip an omelette nor a quesadilla.
I have pretty heavy cookware...and I am pretty sure even if I was using a lighter pan my pancake would end up on the ceiling (and my ceilings in the kitchen/dining room are vaulted). :roflmao:

I have pretty heavy cookware...and I am pretty sure even if I was using a lighter pan my pancake would end up on the ceiling (and my ceilings in the kitchen/dining room are vaulted). :roflmao:

This is my "tossing pan".

I would probably break my wrist if I tried with this one.

They look good - looking back I realise I haven't made any for nearly two years. Recipe - Bagels

Do you make the holes like I do? Have you ever made bagels TastyReuben?
I found a cheat recipe that takes much less time. I just punch a hole in the middle and form a circle that way. The recipe I used actually called for a 10 inch rope to be joined and pinched at the ends. Mine are very good, but not nearly as pretty and uniform as yours (and I am sure yours taste better, too).

Went to Hardee's for breakfast after an early morning doc's appointment for my wife.

That's bacon, egg, and cheese. They're known for their fried chicken biscuit sandwich...I probably should have stuck with that.

Went to Hardee's for breakfast after an early morning doc's appointment for my wife.
That's bacon, egg, and cheese. They're known for their fried chicken biscuit sandwich...I probably should have stuck with that.

How big (or small) is that plate?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom