Show us your pet

My 20 year old man still going strong 🥰
227200278_3903806793079188_5093729276365564224_n.jpg

Strange. I regularly get these critters in my kitchen!!
Centipedes, millipedes, gigantic/exotic beetles, and the occasional scorpion. The scorpions are bottled and sent to the local chemist/pharmacy. Whether the chemist extracts the poison, or whether they send them to the Pharmacy faculty at the university, I'm not sure, but the chemists are quite happy to accept a bottle full of scorpions.

Strange. I regularly get these critters in my kitchen!!
Centipedes, millipedes, gigantic/exotic beetles, and the occasional scorpion. The scorpions are bottled and sent to the local chemist/pharmacy. Whether the chemist extracts the poison, or whether they send them to the Pharmacy faculty at the university, I'm not sure, but the chemists are quite happy to accept a bottle full of scorpions.
So would I be. 😄😄

I'm thinking they might not fare well for such a long trip!
They do fine surprisingly. I used to order from a few countries regularly.
If they are packed well and have a small heat pack in the box they have no problems at all.

They do fine surprisingly. I used to order from a few countries regularly.
If they are packed well and have a small heat pack in the box they have no problems at all.

They used to fall into my parent's pool in San Antonio, TX. They would then bleach in the chlorinated pool water, and become almost invisible on the bottom of the pool. I stepped on one, but nothing bad happened to me.

CD

Back
Top Bottom