• 1 tblsp Fish sauce
  • 2 tsp Soy sauce
  • Salt and black pepper
  • 1 Fresh tomato, chopped
  • 2 Spring onions, whole
  • 1 Cucumber, sliced
  • 2 Chopped fresh chillis
Method

Half the pineapple and remove chunks from the outer husk.

Heat the olive oil in a wok and fry the chicken pieces until cooked through. Remove the chicken and keep aside.

Break the eggs into the remaining oil and stir cook. Add the cooked rice and chopped onions. Stir fry for 2 minutes then add the soy sauce, fish sauce, salt and pepper.

Add the pineapple chunks, chopped tomato, chopped spring onions and cooked chicken and stir fry for a further 1 minute.

Serve in the pineapple husk and garnish with cucumber and spring onions. Accompany with chopped fresh red chillis in soy sauce.

You better enter that in the challenge, because you Tastied me. My recipe is a little bit different, but not much... and I was even going to serve it in a hollowed out pineapple. :laugh:

CD

You better enter that in the challenge, because you Tastied me. My recipe is a little bit different, but not much... and I was even going to serve it in a hollowed out pineapple. :laugh:

CD

Ah, you did enter it. But, I think you forgot to tag this thread with the "challenge" tag.

CD

This looks terrific, and I love the flavors you're developing here. But, to be honest, I read the ingredient list 3 times, because I wanted to find where the deadly hot peppers were. I'm sure you've posted a recipe somewhere in the last several years that didn't have peppers, but I can't recall when it was. :)

This looks terrific, and I love the flavors you're developing here. But, to be honest, I read the ingredient list 3 times, because I wanted to find where the deadly hot peppers were. I'm sure you've posted a recipe somewhere in the last several years that didn't have peppers, but I can't recall when it was. :)

I am intentionally reducing my addition of chilli peppers in some dishes. I have been suffering from a nuisance of a cough for some months now and it won't go away. Chillis appear to aggravate the cough so I'm using them sparingly. However, a pork chilli burger without fresh chillis would be sacrilege so .............

I copied and pasted your photo as I thought it deserved to be seen larger!

Great presentation here and I really like the use of fish sauce and soy sauce with pineapple in this dish.

1690139977107.png

Back
Top Bottom