The CookingBites Recipe Challenge: Basil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spicy Basil Crab Cakes with Tomato and Courgette Concasse

This is going to be a tough contest, so many great entries already and we still have another 4 days to go!

Edited to change entrees to entries, though I do love to see a complete meal on a plate, along with a drink!

Dang this is going to be tough. I would happily eat all of the food I have seen presented thus far, guess you are all getting a good idea of my likes and dislikes!

Last edited:
Please note that the countdown clock for the challenge features member's local time not UK time. This has caused a bit of confusion in the past but I'm unable to change it. The challenge closes in 11 hrs 15 mins as I write.

Is next month's challenge decided?

The way it works is that whoever is chosen as winner of the current challenge chooses the ingredient for the next challenge and becomes the judge. The challenge isn't usually monthly. It normally runs for three weeks but there was an extended deadline on request this time. So after midday tomorrow (UK time) JASOH1 will choose the winner. Then that member will choose the ingredient and become judge.

So it's not quite 7 a.m. here and I'm drowsy, might go back to sleep. It might be midafternoon EST US before I decide. I'm not usually up this early and I'll need coffee and breakfast...and this is going to be a tough one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom