The CookingBites recipe challenge: capers/caper berries

Recipe - Ms. Mofet's Green Olive Tapenade

green_olive_tapenade_123121_IMG_9106.jpg

Yeah. It would. Here are my caper recipe ideas. Ticked ones are already made but photos not edited and recipes not written up:

View attachment 101206
I’m interested in seeing those eggs and the salsa.

You might laugh at this: I was reading through that and saw the “Potato aubergine,” with that beautifully hand-scripted uppercase A, and I thought, “That’s lovely, even her handwriting is beautifully done…but why does she have that on the paparadelle…and the picadillo…and the peppers?” :laugh:

You might laugh at this: I was reading through that and saw the “Potato aubergine,” with that beautifully hand-scripted uppercase A, and I thought, “That’s lovely, even her handwriting is beautifully done…but why does she have that on the paparadelle…and the picadillo…and the peppers?” :laugh:

You certainly look at things in a weird way! This is literally my late night drunken scrawl. I can write very prettily if I choose too. The egg dish intrigues me too and should be fairly easy to do although I've never attempted it - I don't think anyone has ever used capers in avgolemono sauce though. It should work. I don't see why not.

The salsa should be easy too - I'm armed with a kitchen blow torch and I have a very special Mexican herb in a pot outside the back door.

I think it’s because she wrote it with a British accent. :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom