The CookingBites Recipe Challenge: Cheese

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. Doll it up. Make it sexy. Take your Cheese on toast to a new level.
Get cooking.

Ham on Cheese on Toast with Anchovy Relish

I need to write this up... (done)

Last edited:
I am absolutely blown away by the amazing recipes that you have all submitted. I hate having to judge . I probably will not have a decision until Monday. Tomorrow is Mother's Day and Sweet George's birthday. I am beside myself baking and cooking
There are a couple of recipes that really jumped out at me but I want to review all of the recipes before making a decision. Thank you all for your patience.

My first go at both making AND eating a Philly Cheese Steak. Was making it for one of my videos, but then remembered the cheese challenge. I'm sure to you guys from the US on here this is really basic, but I really enjoyed my morning in the kitchen and the resulting lunch!!

Recipe here: Recipe & Video - Philly Cheese Steak - From My Aussie Kitchen

My first go at both making AND eating a Philly Cheese Steak. Was making it for one of my videos, but then remembered the cheese challenge. I'm sure to you guys from the US on here this is really basic, but I really enjoyed my morning in the kitchen and the resulting lunch!!

Unfortunately even a morning in the kitchen is becoming very uncomfortable here at this time of year. I slid out of my bed at 06:00 to be confronted by a temperature in the shade of the stoep of 30°C. The temperature is now (14:20) 38°C and forecast to rise to 41°C by 16:00. It'll be bacon sandwiches today at a push.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom