The CookingBites Recipe Challenge: Cheese

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously
The first time I checked the post the recipe link didn't show up. I just checked again and the recipe link is there. 🙄
G has been on the phone with his Buddy messing with the router and other settings. I just questioned what was going on and got "Sorry "
I apologize. I have not had too much wine and you did post the link.

Seriously
The first time I checked the post the recipe link didn't show up. I just checked again and the recipe link is there. 🙄
G has been on the phone with his Buddy messing with the router and other settings. I just questioned what was going on and got "Sorry "
I apologize. I have not had too much wine and you did post the link.
I was messing with you! :)

Of course I forgot it. You have to have three things to get into the challenge - use the Recipe heading, use the challenge tag, and post the link. I usually manage, on a really good day, to get two of those. :)

Here's my first entry, a cheddar-apple grilled cheese sandwich:

Recipe - Cheddar-Apple Grilled Cheese Sandwich

This is easy, and this is good. If you like sweet and savory together, this is for you. Tart-sweet apples, a good smear of apple butter, the gentle bite from shallots, and that little pungent whisper from the rosemary all work oh-so well with the creamy cheddar.

This is a fantastic little recipe that's only about 10% more work that a regular grilled cheese, but the flavor payoff is much more than that.

Well, that narrows my choices down. Strike apple and cheese sammich, not cheddar on mine. Different apple, too. That's okay, I have about 70 bucks worth of cheese to play around with. I'll figure something out.

CD

Charred Cauliflower, Blue Cheese and Grapes with Sesame Dressing

This is a starter course to be served at room temperature

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom