The CookingBites Recipe Challenge: Peppers

Aubergine and Pepper Bake

Aubergine and Pepper Bake.jpg

https://www.cookingbites.com/threads/aubergine-and-pepper-bake.10779/

Maybe I shall prepare a Pisto Manchego which is similar to a Ratatouille and served with either with hard boiled egg slices on top in an earthenware or a sunnyside up egg. It is basically red bell, green bell or horn peppers, a dried crumbled chili pepper, courgette and auburgine roasted and onion, garlic, tomato and it is quite thick in texture .. Great for dipping some country rustic bread ..

Another alternative, is to stuff these gorgeous large red bells with Dill scented lemon Greek rice .. and bake them in oven ..

I shall see tomorrow as I am off all weekend ..

Have a lovely evening ..
Goodnight ..

Maybe I shall prepare a Pisto Manchego which is similar to a Ratatouille and served with either with hard boiled egg slices on top in an earthenware or a sunnyside up egg. It is basically red bell, green bell or horn peppers, a dried crumbled chili pepper, courgette and auburgine roasted and onion, garlic, tomato and it is quite thick in texture .. Great for dipping some country rustic bread ..

Another alternative, is to stuff these gorgeous large red bells with Dill scented lemon Greek rice .. and bake them in oven ..

I shall see tomorrow as I am off all weekend ..

Have a lovely evening ..
Goodnight ..

@alexander

Thank you. Yes, both very delicious Mediterranean dishes ..

I shall sleep on it and ask my husband what he would prefer to tomorrow for lunch ..

Have a lovely evening.
12am here .. Goodnight ..

Back
Top Bottom