- 19 Apr 2015
- Local time
- 2:53 PM
- Maidstone, Kent, UK
I'm sorry, if I extend the deadline it would have to be next Saturday or Sunday before I could get to judging. Today is my first day off in quite awhile. I have a light day of work tomorrow afternoon but then I am slammed up until next weekend. If MG says it's okay to extend until 10/23 or 10/24, I am fine with it, but that is a rather long extension.
Its not really my decision. Its up to you as judge JAS_OH1 but I would say we already have a whopping 34 entries so extending by a week is not really necessary. A day or so wouldn't matter but I perfectly well understand that can't do that. So...I think its best to stick to the current deadline under the circumstances.