The CookingBites recipe challenge: poultry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chicken Piccata

full.jpg

I'm lucky enough to live in a place where livers are right in the poultry section. I guess they still have a stigma as a "weird" ingredient, which is a shame because livers are delicious.
LOL. Well to many people, but not me. I am not a big fan of organ meats, and liver is on the definite "no-no" list. I have tried my best to give organ meats a fair shake over the past 20 years, but I just can't get into it. So if any of y'all are just entering a recipe containing organ meats to satisfy yourselves and provide a great recipe for other organ meat fans, go for it!

Trying to post a recipe that for some reason won't post. We Shall See...

Edit, I am supposed to look for the error in my browser window, which is being seriously uncooperative about telling me. I really have no more time today to futz with this.

Last edited:
The recipe I am trying to enter is "Cranberry Braised Turkey Thighs with Root Vegetables". I have to visit my Browser Console, whatever that is. I even removed the photos to see if that was the problem. I dropped the word "thighs" from the title, in case something doesn't like that word.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom