The CookingBites Recipe Challenge: Puff Pastry

Status
Not open for further replies.
The deadline is 12.00 midday Saturday 7th November UK time (GMT) as stated by Morning Glory on the front page, so you have plenty of time to send new entries, Windigo. Others as well!

Oh I thought it would be november 1 but didn't check. Great, I will make my apple pastries this week then!

Just realized today was the last day for an entry, so am not getting to make my apple recipe. But it's okay, I've had two entries which is more than I could manage for a while now. So that's a good thing. And I will make my apple treats later this month.

The deadline is 12.00 midday Saturday 7th November UK time (GMT) as stated by Morning Glory on the front page, so you have plenty of time to send new entries, Windigo. Others as well!

Yes - its not a monthly challenge. It usually runs for three weeks at a time but it can be extended if members request it or to fit in with the judge's time demands.

I guess I can try for unique... .

I did make these awhile ago, but I checked - they've never been posted.

Lamb Kidney Puff Pastries

kidneys-puff-done-2nd-batch-portrait.jpg

I'm planning on going to the store that sells GOOD puff pastry packs tomorrow - so I may actually make one more item before deadline.

Hemulen I've never asked this before but would it be possible to extend the deadline for a few days? My circumstances have changed a bit and I'm finding far less time to photograph and write up recipes. I have quite a few entries in the pipeline and would appreciate a short extension. I'll understand if this is not possible for you.

We have extended the deadline in the past sometimes if members request it but its up to the judge as it needs to fit in with their commitments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom