The CookingBites recipe challenge: quinoa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok...made Toasted Quinoa with Chicken Larb (Larb Gai).

Recipe & Video - Toasted Quinoa with Chicken Larb

Morning Glory
I was hoping that we could change the challenge deadline to May 12? My husband just informed me he has booked us a surprise getaway and we get back May 10. That will give me time to unpack, get settled in, and spend a good amount of time reviewing the recipes.

View attachment 61868

Chicken, Brussels Sprouts, and Quinoa Burritos. Served with balsamic vinegar. There’s bacon and Gouda in there, too, but that would be a pretty long title (and this makes it seem healthier, too),
Where does the green colour of the Burrito wraps come from?( Oh I could read the recipe...is it on?)

Where does the green colour of the Burrito wraps come from?( Oh I could read the recipe...is it on?)

This is the brand I use. A 71g tortilla would normally be over 200 calories, but OLE manages to make them only 80 calories. I can't really taste the spinach flavor, but it's an interesting color.
3205-Xtreme-SpinachHerbs-10-Back-1950x1950.png

Morning Glory
I was hoping that we could change the challenge deadline to May 12? My husband just informed me he has booked us a surprise getaway and we get back May 10. That will give me time to unpack, get settled in, and spend a good amount of time reviewing the recipes.

No problem.... done.

This is the brand I use. A 71g tortilla would normally be over 200 calories, but OLE manages to make them only 80 calories. I can't really taste the spinach flavor, but it's an interesting color.
View attachment 61870
Forgot to ask, does diet coke provide you any benefits?
Some people take it for the caffeine...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom