What’s the next kitchen item you plan to buy?

Bundt pan. Mine is all scraped up. I had been using it a lot to make bundt cakes in my Ninja Foodie 5 in 1.

Wife came home today with a brand new mini-oven, pizza wotsit, toaster and (AARRGGHH!!) airfryer, all combined into one.
So I suppose I'm going to have to learn how to "air-fry" :hyper: :hyper:

Or, learn how to air fry badly. Ruin a few meals, and maybe she'll tell you to get rid of it. :D

CD

Picked these up at my mom’s house yesterday:

IMG_4838.jpeg

IMG_4839.jpeg

That must have been a gift for my parents, as Longaberger stuff wasn’t cheap, and they’d never have bought that for themselves.

Not sure why it needs to be freezer-safe, though…

IMG_4837.jpeg

I’m a firm believer that every kitchen clock should be kitschy and kitcheny, and this filled the bill, so I nabbed it. It’s just cheap plastic, but I love it!

Bundt pan. Mine is all scraped up. I had been using it a lot to make bundt cakes in my Ninja Foodie 5 in 1.
Hey there! I haven't seen you in awhile, nice to have you back!

Wife came home today with a brand new mini-oven, pizza wotsit, toaster and (AARRGGHH!!) airfryer, all combined into one.
So I suppose I'm going to have to learn how to "air-fry" :hyper: :hyper:
I've got that Emeril 9-in-1 and I love it. I actually don't use the air fryer much, I typically use the convection oven, toast, bake, and broil features mostly. It's nice for not heating up the whole kitchen to bake something small.

View attachment 101719
View attachment 101720
That must have been a gift for my parents, as Longaberger stuff wasn’t cheap, and they’d never have bought that for themselves.

View attachment 101721
I’m a firm believer that every kitchen clock should be kitschy and kitcheny, and this filled the bill, so I nabbed it. It’s just cheap plastic, but I love it!

Is this kitschy enough?

1687803033771.jpeg

CD

View attachment 101719
View attachment 101720

View attachment 101721

The clock looks nice for the kitchen!! :whistling:

View attachment 101719
View attachment 101720

View attachment 101721

Love the clock.

Back
Top Bottom