What’s the next kitchen item you plan to buy?

I have both a chest and stand up freezer in our garage.
The chest freezer I've found that using those large reusable grocery bags to organize the categories of food items works for me. I like the handles make it easy for a small (5' 3" tall) person to "go diving" for stuff ... nothing gets lost and everything is dated and rotated, that's important too!

I spotted something for Tasty to get for his kitchen/pub. It was on a YouTube video channel I watch by a Brit who moved to America called Lost in the Pond. Look at the teapot over his shoulder.

Screen Shot 2022-10-28 at 9.05.52 PM.jpg

CD

I must confess that the Ninja cookware adverts are starting to look very tempting. Trouble is I can't justify the expense of new pans when my Procook still perform like new.

I must confess that the Ninja cookware adverts are starting to look very tempting. Trouble is I can't justify the expense of new pans when my Procook still perform like new.

Made in China. I'll keep my All Clad cookware, made in the USA and lifetime guaranteed. I know there is similarly high quality cookware made and Europe, and in the UK.

CD

I spotted something for Tasty to get for his kitchen/pub. It was on a YouTube video channel I watch by a Brit who moved to America called Lost in the Pond. Look at the teapot over his shoulder.

View attachment 91861

CD
I watch him sometimes, too…and I think we might have one of those packed away somewhere. :whistling:

I have a mish-mash of cookware. The most of them being a set of "Premium Chefmate Cookware" SS with Copper bottoms that I bought back in 1999 at K-Mart for less than $20 for our rental home and I still have them today. They're great! AND I just now looked it up, and they are supposedly made in Italy.

Bought today (somehow my wife lost the last three).

However, is this quantity of packing really necessary for shipping two "unbreakable" nylon spoons?

Made in China. I'll keep my All Clad cookware, made in the USA and lifetime guaranteed. I know there is similarly high quality cookware made and Europe, and in the UK.

CD
All Clad has been really great for me too. I stopped buying anything “made in China” about 7yrs ago and I’d say 90% of all my kitchen gadgets specifically are either made in the USA or somewhere in Europe. The stuff is better made and lasts so much longer, with better guaranties as you mentioned.

Back
Top Bottom