What Are You Reading?

I have finished Dave Gorman and have now started Thursday Murder Club by Richard Osman, curious to know if it is as good as it is hyped up to be.
I recently bought the "The Thursday Murder Club" as I was searching for authors like Agatha Christie and a lot of people recommended that book. I still have to read it next.

I very nearly bought that as I like murder mysteries. Let me know!
I recently bought the "The Thursday Murder Club" as I was searching for authors like Agatha Christie and a lot of people recommended that book. I still have to read it next.

Recently finished page 31 so quite a way to go yet but up to now it is good.

I very nearly bought that as I like murder mysteries. Let me know!

Just finished, would definitely recommend,I will be buying the next one

:thumbsup:

"Magpie Murders" was great too. You start the book thinking it's going in one direction and then you end up going somewhere else entirely different :laugh:

I just finished a Jack Reacher novel. It was very appealing. First time I'd read a dead tree physical book in a while.

Currently reading a Graham Handcock book, called SuperNatural. It's intriguing. DogBane allows you to talk with the dead.

I'm reading this book now. A fascinating book about neuroplasticity and how scientists can help people's brains recover from trauma, injuries, autism, etc. It's a bit sad that none of these treatments are more mainstream, some of these really worked wonders for people with serious injuries.
1658150195153.png

"Black Fly Season" - Giles Blunt.

I'm now reading this book, only read a couple pages yet but it's being awesome so far
1662368730722.png

I'm now reading this book, only read a couple pages yet but it's being awesome so far

Is that the massive guy who hosts "pointless"?

[Edit: Yes it is. I've just googled him]

Back
Top Bottom