What did you cook/eat today (February 2020)?

View attachment 37987Bayoubaise. We had seen this on a Food Paradise show just before Halloween when they featured Muriel's in NOLA due to the fact that the restaurant is reported to have a ghost. It has fish and shrimp balls, mussels, shrimp, crab and andouille in a Creole bouillabaisse sauce, served over orzo. I did pretty good with no recipe to follow, just what I had seen on TV as the chef was cooking. Needs a tweak or 2 but really good nonetheless.

Craig can post a pic of our appy.

I need to watch more cooking shows!!

Russ

I just had a crumpet with Vegemite.

Russ

Last edited by a moderator:
Today is my mum's birthday so I had her & Dad over for lunch plus my Uncle and his wife who are here from England. Mum chose what she wanted so I made Recipe - Crispy skin salmon with lentils and spinach

I also splurged on dessert & did a plated chocolate-fest of brownie, mousse, choc-hazelnut sauce & coffee ice-cream

Last edited by a moderator:
They tasted that way too, if I would have made them with three instead of two layers the copy would look perfect but we wanted to not waste the top of the buns.
I know what you mean, if I get a quarter pounder I throw the top half of the bun away.

Russ

Back
Top Bottom