What did you cook/eat today (February 2020)?

Today's lunch

We skipped on the fondue last night and had pub burgers instead.

This morning, I made (sort of) heathy whole wheat waffles. They weren't bad.

Funny how when you make something like that with whole wheat flour, the best you can ever muster is, "Not bad," - it seems like you can never get to, "That's really good!" :laugh:

Was very busy this weekend so am only posting our Valentines dinner today. It was wonderful 😍

First course was fish pakora, new dish for me and so good!

Then we had both Tandoori chicken wings and Tikka Massala prawns. Very tasty but not pictured.

Then for the main course Jalfrezi chicken curry, mint and garlic fish kabobs and a pea/potato curry with rice and nan.

And for dessert Gulab jamun with vanilla ice cream and fruit salad. We just can't get enough of Indian food!

Was very busy this weekend so am only posting our Valentines dinner today. It was wonderful 😍

First course was fish pakora, new dish for me and so good!
View attachment 37798

Then we had both Tandoori chicken wings and Tikka Massala prawns. Very tasty but not pictured.

Then for the main course Jalfrezi chicken curry, mint and garlic fish kabobs and a pea/potato curry with rice and nan.
View attachment 37799

View attachment 37800

And for dessert Gulab jamun with vanilla ice cream and fruit salad. We just can't get enough of Indian food!
View attachment 37801

You love Indian nearly as much as me,lol. I could eat it every night!

Russ

Son did the BBQ last night, I did a salad and a slaw, mashed spud. It's funny my wife said don't do your normal salad ( lettuce tomato, egg slices , spring onions and cheese on top) do something else so did slaw and a peanut and feta salad. An hour before they got here, wife says, oh, you better do your salad as well, our eldest granddaughter miss 10 does love your salad. You better make it for her. So I did. BBQ was beef sausages and pork chops and lamb chops. Everyone said you can't beat a salad and mash with BBQ in summer. I won't be doing the slaw or peanut salad again.

Russ

Back
Top Bottom