What did you cook/eat today (January 2020)?

This evening, Salmon Miso Noodle Broth.

20200107_174445.jpg

My husband makes a cracking yorkshire pudding, filled with Anya potatoes and pork and roast onion sausages, served with onion gravy.

Pork and roast onion sausages sound tasty. I do like making sausage on occasion, though my wife would love to see me eat less meat and more leafy greens.

When I got home from work today I wasn't feeling all that well, just heated up some beef broth with a bit of garlic and soy sauce. Feeling better, perhaps it will make me sleep better. I have tomorrow off, maybe I'll do something worthy of a mention here.

mjb.

Tonight, a very simple salad of mixed greens, with red onion, cherry tomatoes, and whole wheat croutons, all tossed in a mustard vinaigrette, and topped with a freamed egg (fried on one side, steamed on the other. Freamed. You're welcome.).

Daughter is out for the night, mr7 wants a happy meal from makkas. Maybe I will get a kiwi burger. Has egg and Beetroot in it.

Russ

Pork and roast onion sausages sound tasty. I do like making sausage on occasion, though my wife would love to see me eat less meat and more leafy greens.

When I got home from work today I wasn't feeling all that well, just heated up some beef broth with a bit of garlic and soy sauce. Feeling better, perhaps it will make me sleep better. I have tomorrow off, maybe I'll do something worthy of a mention here.

mjb.

Are you feeling any better today?

I would not know where to start with making our own sausages and to be honest I much prefer beef to pork. We have good farm shops but they are not all that close so we have to make a point of going and buy other stuff to make it worth the journey.

Back
Top Bottom