What did you cook/eat today (March 2017)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Home late tonight. A rare day off tomorrow, so I'll have a Pilsner a few sausages fried with onions and peppers and a side of green salad

Last edited:
The Devils are so bad it's depressing. So bad that my son asked for a Leafs' sweater for a birthday gift.
A LEAFS' SWEATER!!! :cry:.

Steak in brown gravy, mashed potatoes, and Brussels Sprouts in cheese sauce.

Marrowbone. Ossobuco alla Milanese.It's a typical milanese autumn dish but that you can eat whatever you like. As I did today:)
IMG-20170328-WA0010.jpg

Just returned from the snooker (where they serve beer). My pie and peas are now on the back burner (in the fridge) and my wife should be returning soon with a khow pad gai carry oot.

I see you are in London. Have you visited the excellent chain called Whole Foods Market? I ask because, at their Kensington branch, I had excellent beef there (in their hot food section) - in tender chunks with some juice (a bit too salty though). It was called corned beef (which I see they also sell as raw, i.e. uncured corned beef/brisket). It was incredibly succulent and flaky.

In case you haven't visited these excellent health supermarkets/restaurants, it's self service and there is a wide variety of hot food to choose from.
I will check that out. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom