What did you cook/eat today (March 2017)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This evening Lu did a simple fried chicken sandwich. Most tasty.

20170304_175645.jpg

Chilli for dinner - what else :laugh: 1 bowlful for now and 2 for the freezer. The original recipe called for 2 tablespoons of chilli powder and 1 spoonful of cayenne pepper; it was like fire in a dish. I don't think I can do that any more, so I cut the chilli down to 1 tablespoonful and put a spoonful of paprika in it instead of the cayenne pepper, and no salt! I followed it with a mugful of organic drinking chocolate (no milk, no sugar). Heaven :D

That doesn't work for me MG.

What doesn't?

The link.

Well it didn't.

It appears to work now.

[You must remember that here in Nakhorn Nowhere we didn't have electric until 10 years ago so our internet connections are a little suspect).

The link.

Well it didn't.

It appears to work now.

[You must remember that here in Nakhorn Nowhere we didn't have electric until 10 years ago so our internet connections are a little suspect).

My mistake - I corrected it! I thought you meant the idea of the dish didn't work for you. I was sceptical but in fact it was delicious!

For breakfast, I crisped up some French Stick, halved it lengthways and spread beaten egg with grated Cheddar and popped it under a medium grill for 5 minutes.

Dinner, probably at 5 ish, is going to be roast Gressingham duck, butternut squash and roast potatoes.

:)

I haven't had duck for a long time. I'd like to know how you cook it as last time I did it was a little tough. Was it a whole duck?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom