What did you cook/eat today (March 2018)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ate another half dozen oysters this morning for breakfast in Ramsgate - followed by duck egg with brown shrimps on brown toast. Very delicious.

Today we had @Yorky hot and sour potatoes with chilli and garlic stirfried cabbage. I had a tiny slice of chicken and husband had a leg. I roasted the chicken with spices yesterday.
A nice change from an English roast.

I just love it when members cook each other's recipes! :okay::D

Craig finished up beef stew that he had started a couple of days ago so that was dinner, and he started a jambalaya.

Today is my bouncing baby boy's 14th birthday (although, at 178 cm, and 77 kg, I doubt I could bounce him much anymore).

We were going to go out for dinner tonight, but this is the last week of the marking period in school and he has tests all week to study for, so I'm picking up some fish (white tuna, salmon, eel) to make a sashimi appetizer, and lobster tails to go with boiled corn on the cob and redskins for the entree.

I just can't believe how fast time goes when you love being a father. I want to go back in time and do it all over again.
f

I too would love that, seems like yesterday my kids were born, I'm lucky I guess they all live within 20 mins from me and are regular around here. I'm enjoying the grandkids now. I see a lot of me in the eldest granddaughter. Stubborn and determined. Lol.

Russ

bourbon pineapple chicken

20180328_183330.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom