What did you cook/eat today (March 2018)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just had a hot cross bun, I always think of my mate from Birmingham uk, I worked with him 30 years ago, great funny guy. He always said the guy got done for fraud for signing hot cross buns, he said he couldn't write so signed with an X , I found it funny,lol.
So I had a hot cross bun with lots of butter and my home made raspberry jam. And a cup of earl grey tea.

Russ

We had this too.

full

Tuesday night's dinner was penne with a simple tomato sauce, fresh basil, and black grapes. I served it with grated cheese.

penne with grapes and tomatoes.jpg

Wednesday night I had a night off, and dinner was one of the emergency ready meals I keep in the freezer, which needed to be used. It was a vegetable moussaka, and I must say it was rather tasty.

Thursday night's dinner was a quick vegetable curry with the last bit of one of the sourdough loaves.

All three nights I had fresh oranges/clementines for afters.

We had left over spicy hot and sour potatoes and chilli cabbage from last night with tomato chicken curry. I also made chickpea flour flatbread which turned out rather nice (I'll share recipe).

Another disastrous Friday. Returned from snooker to find the Hainanese chicken shop closed, the Fat Lady's restaurant closed and even the local noodle shop closed (the heavens had opened earlier).

Stuck with Campbell's tomato soup and a few slices of bread.

tomato soup s.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom