What did you cook/eat today (May 2017)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My today's lunch is: caprese salad. Only tomato slices (I've used cherry t.), mozzarella and basil leaves with a bit of EVO and some poppy seeds...
20170523_120316.jpg

I hardly dare post my evening meal after morning glory's fantastic photo of her dish!

I made a meal based on reduced price food items at the supermarket - diced carrot & swede and diced pork!

It's Pork & Veg Stew (with chilli, tomatoes, french beans, potatoes, veg stock)
7539bcf9-958c-4c0e-8699-5f485d0b32a1_zpspfyngfsm.jpg

I like it very much! very interesting recipe and I really love how the you' ve cut the courgettes...very creative!
Easy - a Y shaped peeler makes stripes. :D

I hardly dare post my evening meal after morning glory's fantastic photo of her dish!

Thanks - but I can see how good your dinner is!

I am bonkers. I insist on taking snaps in good daylight. I made the dish this morning and photographed it in the pan early afternoon in diffused daylight. I rig up a board on which to place the pan in my south facing bay window. The image is on a camera phone. The food is re-heated later.

I keep repeating this - take your food into the daylight (not direct sun). I take food into the garden just to snap it sometimes. I spend a bit of time 'styling' the pan or the plate. I hate winter as there are so few daylight hours in which to photograph. Anyone can take good food pictures as long as the camera phone is not rock bottom level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom