What did you cook/eat today (May 2017)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dinner this evening, gammon, new potatoes, cauliflower and a cheese sauce made by TVC

P_20170521_182049.jpg

Love looking at the yummy pictures of food. So, Sundays are generally my "cooking and prepping for the week" day. I have 2 roasting chickens in the oven right now, plan on cutting up cucumbers, tomatoes, and onions for salad fixings. I'll make some quinoa, and I believe a pot of goulash. Gluten and dairy free of course. These will be for dessert with fresh strawberries. Krumkakes.

20170305_184317.jpg

The joint of gammon we bought gave us a good serving for our meal this evening, 2 days worth of sandwiches for lunches and we still have a generous amount left which will go very nicely in a Ploughmans :hungry:

Yes, they do not look like the Norwegian krumkake that my mother's family used to bring to our house for tea on Sundays.

Just cleaning up leftovers so I can start making new leftovers tomorrow. :D I made salads. Mine was a large one with chunks of chicken among the veggies and greens. Hubby had a regular tossed salad and finished the chicken with a baked potato. On to something more exciting tomorrow.

@creative, did this come through as a notification?
Yes I got your notification but not the one previous to this, i.e. buckytom's one. I only saw that via 'new posts' which worked as it was a recent post, i.e. had it not been then it would not register.

last night we had baked haddock on asparagus, with some penne and a quick tomato sauce..sorry, no photos...It's been busy weekend. Long weekend here.
All of the plates were in the dishwasher..we had to use bowls...

Tonight will be chicken breasts, potatoes, a salad and who knows.
Oh and the chicken breasts were normally $1.99 a pound but because today was the last day they could sell them we paid $1.57.

Today turned into enchiladas. Tomorrow will be a roast. Reorganized the freezer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom