What did you cook or eat today (April 2020)?

F49F074A-0006-4DD1-8068-6FCCC053E151.jpeg

Since you asked, yes: I have been putting just about anything in my Panini maker. Maybe I’m bored, or maybe I’m onto something. I have put homemade burritos, all varieties of bread, hotdog buns, and now the newest inductee: a pretzel roll. It made a mess, but it was a delicious mess.

We had pizza from the former Indian- now Italian restaurant. I have to say it was great! They clearly add the same love to their pizza's as they did to their curries, so we will keep visiting them once in a while. We will miss the curries though.

This is a vegetarian pizza with mixed vegetables and ricotta, on an amazingly light and thin crust.

We had pizza from the former Indian- now Italian restaurant. I have to say it was great! They clearly add the same love to their pizza's as they did to their curries, so we will keep visiting them once in a while. We will miss the curries though.
View attachment 39495

This is a vegetarian pizza with mixed vegetables and ricotta, on an amazingly light and thin crust.

All our pubs and restaurants are closed.

Russ

Are those chunky potato chips from a packet? They look rather good.
Yes, they are Bookers own brand "Staycrisp" frozen chips. They do stay crisp, even when they go cold. I couldn't make them anywhere near as good, even by triple cooking. In fact, I can only think of two restaurants where they do them better.

Yes, they are Bookers own brand "Staycrisp" frozen chips. They do stay crisp, even when they go cold. I couldn't make them anywhere near as good, even by triple cooking. In fact, I can only think of two restaurants where they do them better.

Ah - a wholesaler. They are not taking further registrations.

I messed up. Did a pickup yesterday. I ordered a bone in, not sliced, 1/4 ham. I did not check the substation email. I got a package of sliced ham and pieces. :hyper:
Shame on me .
:scratchhead:Looking through the pantry and fridge for ideas. Maybe something along the lines of a twisted Mac and Cheese.

Back
Top Bottom