What did you cook or eat today (April 2023)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lunch of Japanese chilli chicken and gyoza.

20230429_123825.jpg

A soft cloth and some isopropyl alcohol will clean your lens, so your photos won't look like your shooting in fog. :okay:

CD
Some would say my lifes lived in a fog?. Lol

Russ
Dinner last night was so funny. Mussels went down a treat. Guys vs gals . Euchre. We went down 4_0. I got euchred 4 times in the first game.
Wine may have been a factor??
Got thank you txts from guests.
So a success.

Russ

JAS_OH1 for your info I wok cooked mussels in :
6 cloves garlic, zest of 1 mandarin and juice of 2 mandarin. 1/2 can coconut cream. Served with coriander/ cilantro sprinkled.
Garlic bread used to soak up juices.

Pizza or flatbread, whichever name floats your boat. Very thinly sliced zucchini, brown mushrooms, onions, fresh moz, ParmR, "sauce" of leftover garlic/cheese butter with some EVOO stirred in, baked on a steel in oven, some leftover prosciutto I had frozen, torn up and placed on pizza after baking. Dough was purchased from Publix, seasoned Parmesan.

20230429_183349.jpg

A birthday here is BIG. Your choice of entree main and dessert.
Sushi wouldn't cut it here. Lol. :)

Russ
I will be full of sushi for sure. I got miso soup, 9 pieces of nigiri sushi (3 ahi tuna, 6 salmon), and a nice fat sushi roll with scallop, crab, eel, cucumber,and scallion. That's just mine.

I got flowers from one of my stepdaughters and another bouquet from MIL. Hubby got me a card and food. Oh and he washed the breakfast dishes and vacuumed, so that's nice to come home to clean floors.

My birthday around here is:

“Hey, honey, it’s your birthday, so…after you make supper, why don’t you bake yourself a cake? You deserve it! Make sure it’s white cake with vanilla frosting, that’s my favorite!”

:laugh: , then 🤨

I've given up on my birthday. I just book a restaurant of my kids choice, then turn up and pay the bill. They get 3 courses if they want. Last birthday cost me 490.
If I'm lucky my kids put money in.my tab account.

Russ

Just to explain my daughter hates my fave chinese so that's out. My pick vietnamese my son doesn't like. We went Italian this year. Amore. Really good food.

Surprise my wife just making a banana cake. She must have banged her head while sleeping :) :)

Russ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom