What did you cook or eat today (August 2019)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
20190821_174011.jpg

Mezze. Last of the dolmades from the freezer. Homemade pita wedges with tzatziki. Greek pizza with a tomato sauce we use for moussaka with ground beef cooked on it, moz and feta. We were going to use some eggplant, but forgot to put it on the list so it didn't make it.
2019-08-21 19.28.04.jpg

Cup of earl,grey tea and shortbread ( my fave bikkie). Beans on toast tonight with poached eggs. Kids want sgetti on toast.

Russ

A first time attempted sponge cake. With an eeny-weeny cock-up: I forgot to spray the inside of the tin and had to take the aforementioned tin out. I think it's affected the result. Still, I had a go. I'll not be put off. I will fight it in the liners, I will fight it in the oven. I will not be, unlike the two eggs I put in it, beaten..! :facepalm::o_o::facepalm::oops::p:

A first time attempted sponge cake. With an eeny-weeny cock-up: I forgot to spray the inside of the tin and had to take the aforementioned tin out. I think it's affected the result. Still, I had a go. I'll not be put off. I will fight it in the liners, I will fight it in the oven. I will not be, unlike the two eggs I put in it, beaten..! :facepalm::o_o::facepalm::oops::p:

Love your play on words!! :)

Russ

Love your play on words!! :)

Russ
:p:

Taken some chicken schnitzel out for tea later, mr 8 is at a birthday party, so just the 3 of us tonight. With oven baked chips and fried eggs.

Russ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom